Dealing with Tough Traffic Mornings at HMS
1. Drop off a bit earlier. Far less parents pull in our lot from 7:30-7:45 am.
2. Leave more time for yourself in the morning so that you don’t have to rush much.
3. Please do not spend much time saying goodbye in line; prepare your children to leave your car and head down to the playground ahead of time.
4. Finally, consider having your child take the bus which will help with the congestion.
5. We have supervised recess from 7:30-8 am every morning...great time for your kids to get some exercise!
Police Chief Pecora and Principal Carozza are investigating other options as well.